Sullivan West Central School District is committed to ensuring parents stay informed about important activities and events that enhance their child's life. In an effort to improve parent and community engagement, we are now using Peachjar to send ditigal flyers directly to our Bulldog families.
Our District cooperates with approved community partners by posting digital flyers online and distributing them electronically through our service provider, Peachjar. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we have transitioned from paper to electronic flyer delivery.
If you are interested in having your organization's flyer be distributed through Peachjar please see below:
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
- Visit peachjar.com
- Register as a Program Provider (account type)
- Upload your flyer for approval
Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the District office. District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards below.
Flyer Distribution Guidelines
- Support the basic educational mission of the District, directly benefit the students, or be of intrinsic value to the students or their parents/guardians.
- Should not imply Sullivan West CSD’s endorsement of any identified product and/or of services.
- Should not be lewd, obscene, libelous, or slanderous.
- Should not incite students to commit unlawful acts, violate school rules, or disrupt the orderly operation of the schools.
- Should not promote any particular political interest, candidate, party, or ballot measure, unless the candidates or advocates from all sides are provided the opportunity to present their views to the students during school hours or during scheduled events.
- Should not discriminate against, attack or denigrate any group on account of gender, race, age, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability or other unlawful consideration.
- Should not promote the use or sale of materials or services that are illegal or inconsistent with school objectives, including, but not limited to, materials or advertisements for tobacco, intoxicants, and movies or products unsuitable for children.