Return to Headlines

Health Office Immunization Information

With the 2019-20 school year upon us, please be sure to refer to the Sullivan West Health Services page on the website (under the top titles - Departments, then Health Services) to see if your student is in a grade that requires a physical or dental certificate or any immunizations which are in line with the new NYS law.  If you have any questions, please contact the school nurse at your child's school.